Writer @ WiPjobs Recruitment
Best jobs for bilinguals: TOP 6
Best jobs for bilinguals: find a job for yourself
Do you speak more than one language? Are you a bilingual or even a multilingual? Languages are great! They broaden one’s mind and offer you new points of view. Plus, languages invite you to take a cultural journey. However, the advantages of learning foreign languages are not over: the good new is that being bilingual can help you find a great career path! So, let’s explore the 6 best jobs for bilinguals!
- Customer Service Advisor. It is one of the largest job industries that can offer a job for a bilingual. The ability to speak a few foreign languages is much appreciated here. Plus, as the business becomes the more and more international nowadays, the future is bright for customer service advisors! If you are a good communicator and are willing to help people, consider applying for this bilingual or multilingual job!
- Tourism Manager. If you are a passionate traveller and an explorer, this is one of the most interesting bilingual jobs! Not only you could travel, but also you could have a possibility to work in a tourism industry abroad. In addition, the routine is very little known in this career because you work in a constantly changing environment. This could be the job where your language skills could shine bright!
- Inbound / Outbound Sales. If you are a good negotiator and are interested in how the international business really looks like, this bilingual job should suit you well! It is a job that needs a lot of accuracy and sales skills. You will be able to apply your linguistic knowledge in communicating with clients and agents from different countries.
- Advertising / Editing. This job is suitable for creative personalities who are aching for innovative solutions. You could apply your linguistic skills in creating contents that are catchy and curious! The more languages you are good at, the better because it offers you a lot of new ways!
- Teacher / Professor. This suggestion is not very ‘fresh’, we know, but this really is an opportunity for bilinguals who want to challenge themselves and to have a job that is meaningful in all the ways. If you are one, this path is probably for you!
- Trainee Recruiter. This is perfect for someone who is interested psychology because this field is vastly related to the recruitment process. This position is very appreciated in all the companies because it requires good analytical and communication skills. Languages is a huge plus in this job: linguistic skills make a recruiter more universal and are extremely useful in the whole sourcing and interviewing process. Becoming a Trainee Recruiter is a chance for everyone because experience is not required here!
There are a lot of job possibilities for bilinguals! You only have to choose the one that is right for you!
Remember: most importantly, you have to start somewhere in order to gain experience. Your diploma does not necessarily dictate your career choices: feel free to choose yourself where you want to start and the rest will follow!