Currently, we are looking for Windows System Engineer with knowledge in OS management area who will be able to expand knowledge in a dedicated client’s environment and by cooperation with high-class specialists within our team.
During typical working day engineer will be responsible for managing Microsoft OS environment, performing typical activities like incident management, service request management, and change management.
This position is dedicated to people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives. Work during European business hours.
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems
- OS Windows: Administration Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IIS services
- French language skills (B1 level or higher)
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Work time within European business hours
- Intensive training package
- Opportunities to learn new technologies
- Cooperation with our highly specialized colleagues
- Development of expert or leader competencies
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.