Are you passionate about online marketing and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies? Our client is the #1 in online marketing with a current annual revenue of more than 100 billion US dollars.
As a Web Product Implementation Specialist, you will be supporting EMEA-based clients and will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high-profile & critical programs.
You will support our client as an Implementation Specialist, providing professional and exceptional support to their clients in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
What do you need to start?
- Hebrew and English C1 is the must-have;
- Fluent in technology with an interest in programming;
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat, and video conferences;
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers;
- Give guidance and support, and train customers on how to use the products;
- Deliver high-quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
What have we prepared for you?
Intensive training for all new employees:
The training period is four weeks of classroom training plus one additional week of nesting. The training has a duration of 8 hours per day and the starting times may
vary between 08:30 and 09:30, depending on your group. During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include:
- Integration into the Portugal team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about the products and services of the client;
- Customer support management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
A lot of benefits:
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Signing Bonus up to 3000€;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Meal Allowance;
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company.