Do you have a vast experience in the hospitality industry?
Always wanted to work in luxury environments with high-end people around? Are you fascinated by the Middle East?
Our client is looking for Waiters and Butlers with international experience and knowledge of international standards and practices to relocate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
As a waiter/butler you will be the main point of contact of high-profile guests and shall provide the best possible experience for all guests during the entire stay.
For the beginning the client offers:
- 6 months probation period
- Permanent 3 years contract
International profiles and all nationalities are welcomed.
- Meet guests as they arrive and getting them settled.
- Run errands for guests when requested.
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc
- Have a thorough understanding of all specialty of foods in stock
- Serve meals and pour drinks for guests
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests
- Ensure guests’ rooms are clean and tidy up when necessary
- Recommend and arrange amenities for guests
- See guests off when they check out
- Remain well-groomed at all times
- Keep up-to-date on all company policies on safety and hygiene
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor
- International exposure, experience outside Saudi Arabia, and knowledge of international standards and practices.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in hotel management
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Butler or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Experience working in fine dining, banquets, or event gatherings.
- Experience with Hotels restaurants or fine dining restaurants
- Strong multi-tasking skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Commitment to a high level of customer service and strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of food, restaurants, museums, and other attractions
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Good understanding of the English language (B2)
- Competitive salary with Taxes Free
- Work Visa
- Air tickets (mobilization and demobilization and annual vacations to home country)
- Medical insurance Covered
- Accommodation – Provided (Status of accommodation: 2 people in one room, unit will have a living room and kitchen facilities)
- Meals, uniforms and other work-related necessities – Provided
- 21 days off / year annual Leave
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.