Do you have experience with IT infrastructures like RHEL and Solaris OS? Would you like to work in a motivated and expert team?
We are currently looking for a Unix/Linux Administrator to work in a team responsible for L2/L3 support of IT infrastructure (mainly RHEL, Solaris OS) of some of the leading companies on the German market.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible with server administration and support, performing changes and tasks according to standardized as well as non-standard operating procedures, handling incidents, major incidents & tasks according to agreed SLAs. Also, you will be the managing problem & root cause analysis.
- Contacting contractual partners (vendors) in terms of hardware support and problem/incident analysis,
- Organizing maintenance windows,
- Planning & applying patches and system upgrades,
- Administering local and SAN storage, planning & performing storage migrations,
- Creating and maintaining user documentation & procedures up-to-date.
We are looking for people who are experienced in the administration of Solaris 10/11 OS, experience in Linux administration (especially RHEL 6/7) is a plus. Also, you should have the skills for;
- Network configuration,
- Applying patches and system upgrades,
- User and group management,
- File systems management,
- Services management,
- System log analysis.
We are offering you;
- A relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in a multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, the opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, VMware, Citrix, Oracle Database).
- You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance).
- We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.