As a Territory Director you will be responsible for overseeing operational activities for all ongoing contracts at your territory locations. Your role is to manage the project management team, ensuring the completion of projects within budget and as per scheduled timeframes. You will ensure that all Project Managers and field personnel in your territory maintain and follow the company’s corporate standards and operational procedures, keeping organizational effectiveness by providing leadership, guidance, support and back up to the territory office and field team as needed.
- Comply always with company’s requirements.
- Respond to changes positively (technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations).
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of company’s corporate standards, policies, regulations, core services, targets, client relation and other important indicators.
- Manage Operations Department and ensure the proper corporate procedures and documentation is being followed by the field personnel and Project Managers in their territory.
- Be responsible for the project’s execution within company’s assigned territories, maintaining overall First Tool Run Success Rate at minimum 80%.
- Ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly, safely and at maximum productivity.
- Develop the proper communication channels between the territory and the corporate office through ERP and regular reporting
- Ensure all project information documents are prepared, including detailed execution plan with allocation of resources and project risk management plan.
- Collaborating closely with different company’s departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
- Applying change control and configuration management processes.
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
- Representing a dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aiming at getting things right first time.
- Supporting fellow employees at all times.
- Be results-oriented.
- Interacting with other departments when required.
You should be:
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Bachelor in Engineering, Master’s Degree would be preferred.
- Work Experience: Min 5 years of experience in the European market and in managerial role.
- Certifications in Project Management, Contract review, Risk Management.
- Previously or currently in the role of Operations Manager or Senior Project Manager in relevant industry.
- Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- ERP management
- Ability to travel extensively about 60% time minimum, hence will be actively engaged with Clients interactions across the Europe region
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Target success-driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Intensive training with Territory Management Team.
- Corporate Bonus policy is applied.
- Travel business policy (ticket, accommodation, daily allowances)
- Days of vacation as per country’s law.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.