We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated people with a consistent background and/or experience in sales for our client. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an international B2B sales career.
- To identify, nurture and develop leads primarily to MM and occasionally CEP.
- To advise sales on the process of managing, working and converting leads.
- To qualify and convert leads into opportunities for sales following events and/or marketing activities.
- Profile leads to support new opportunities for sales.
- Develop direct and online marketing programs
- Generate new leads via outbound social selling programs (e.g. email) and inbound marketing response forms
- Proven experience in a customer facing sales or telesales/telemarketing role.
- Strong knowledge and experience of marketing demand and lead generation.
- Working knowledge of telephone systems.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including the Microsoft Office suite and CRM software (ideally SFDC or Microsoft Dynamics).
- Understanding of social selling using tools such as LinkedIn/XING/
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- A keen interest in developing as a marketing professional.
- High energy and enthusiasm combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Preferably ex-employee of a competitor company
- Good /basic knowledge of IT environment
- Fast learner
- HP University Program-9 best performers chosen every year to organize next 12-month receiving mentor and budget from HP; possibility to obtain certificates and attend congresses
- Free Pre-paid language course: choice of Czech for foreigners, business English, French, Italian, Spanish and German
- 25 days of holiday
- Multisport card and meal vouchers
- Fresh fruits on board 3x a week