Available Technical Support positions await you in Greece!
Do you want to work in Athens, one of the most beautiful cities in Greece, combining your work with your summer vacations?
Enjoy the sun, the amazing food, and the hospitality of the locals.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist, to work for one of Europe’s largest producers and retailers of electricity and heat.
What will you do as a Technical Support Representative:
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support to callers experiencing
computer problems of all kinds
- Listen to descriptions of customer issues and determine how and if they can be
- Use information from customers to diagnose tech issues and walk customers
through the steps needed to fix various problems
- Check for customer problems and fixes in the solutions database, and add new
information to the database when and if new problems and fixes arise.
- Respond to emails and online chat requests for technical support.
- Resolve 90% of cases
- Excellent knowledge & communication skills in one of the following languages (C1): German/Dutch/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish
- Very good command of English (B2)
- Technical Skills: Configuring software and hardware, Understanding of networking and security fundamentals, Technical delivery and Customer facing presentation skills, Able to install upgrades
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Usage of MS Windows and MS Office, ability to use Internet applications
- Knowledge of logistics on an operational level, as well as overland
- EU Passport
- Relocation to Greece
- Competitive salary for the Greek market
- 14 salaries a year
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week accommodation,
pick-up & drop from the airport, assistance finding an apartment)
- Private Health Insurance
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- Full-time job (5 working days per week, 8-hour shifts)