Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch (C1+)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Engineering technical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service skills
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide technical support to client’s partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Answer technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within required time in the system
- Customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) handling including assigning RMA numbers from CRM system, entering RMA’s in the CRM system, flag open RMA’s and close in timely manner
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.