As a global leader in industrial automation, we take our mission to improve the quality of life very serious. By making the world more sustainable and productive by implementing the right strategies, but more importantly, hiring the right people, we deliver superior quality to our customers for over 115 years.
Are you experienced enough with automation control systems? Would you like to work in our modern office which is located in Katowice, Poland? In connection with the development of the Customer’s Technical Support Department, we are looking for you to apply for the position.
You will be responsible for supporting customers and distributors in solving technical problems related to our client’s products (via telephone, chat, email). Also, you will simulate and analyze of issues reported by users in the lab.
- Documenting technical solutions and standard methodologies,
- simulation and analysis of issues reported by users in the lab,
- Collaborating with technical teams and customer service,
- Continuously improving within the area of our products and technologies.
You have a background in IT / Automation / Electronics with 5 years of experience in programming and implementation. Knowledge/experience in industrial controllers, communication protocols as well as computer networks configuration. Also; you should be able to read and understand technical documentation.
We are searching for someone who has;
- Very good written and spoken Hebrew and proficient English,
- The skills to work effectively in stressful situations and under time pressure,
- The ability to set priorities.
It is nice if you have;
- Cisco / Microsoft certificate,
- Polish language skills or any other European language,
- Technical education or experience in a similar position.
Customer service experience;
High interpersonal skills;
We are offering;
- Stable work in an international organization with a strong market position,
- The possibility of professional development and access to the latest technologies,
- non-wage benefits,
- the opportunity to participate in new interesting projects,
- Language classes, optional home office and other benefits (private medical care, assurance, sport/culture vouchers, etc.).
Apply now if you are interested in this career opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.