The general goal of the position is to successfully manage orders from partners and ensure they receive best-in-class customer service.
What duties will help you grow?
- Handling technical product queries from partners and providing technical support to partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Responsible for Customer Support concerning technical issues for PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Assisting during the configuration of solar systems
- Answering advanced technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within the required time in the CRM system, flagging open cases, and close in a timely manner
- Handling customers’ complaints, assigning partners, managing interactions
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of French (C1+)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Engineering technical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service skills
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of electrical subjects
- Experience with Photovoltaics
What have we prepared for you?
- Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care, and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
- Offices in great locations, a car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.