The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
- Fluent knowledge of Spanish (C1) and good knowledge of English (B2)
- Engineering technical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service skills
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training designed to improve your skills.
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within the required time in the CRM system, flagging open cases and closing in timely manner
- Responsible for providing customers with product-related certificates
- Assist during the configuration of solar systems
- Answer technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Generate basic reports on several performance factors for evaluation purposes
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.