The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
- Fluent knowledge of Italian (C1/C2)
- Good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Technical/electric background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and/or CAD programs
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where your willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training designed to improve your skills.
- Resolve customer’s technical queries about solar systems installation and maintenance, PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Assist during the design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Responsible for providing customers with product-related certificates
- Handle technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within the required time in the CRM system, flag open cases and close in a timely manner
- Handle customers’ complaints, assign them a partner, manage interactions
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.