On behalf of one of our clients a global leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, and backup systems, EV charging, and home energy management is looking for a Technical Service Specialist with Dutch for a unique and dynamic position.
What do you need to start?
- Higher education/ Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Technical Background, or related fields is a must;
- Ideally 2 years of experience in professional customer service and in technical support;
- Fluent Dutch language in spoken and written;
- Business communication skills in English;
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products;
- Experience with solar electric products, PV, or similar is a plus;
- Basic understanding of IP network technology;
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment;
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build solid relationships with customers, peers, and managers;
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Answer inbound calls cases, chats, and e-mails from customers and contractors in the following queues: Optimizer troubleshooting for Onsite/Offsite customers; Inverter troubleshooting for Onsite/Offsite customers; Communication troubleshooting for Onsite/Offsite customers; Complete PV system troubleshooting for Onsite/Offsite customers; EC chargers and Energy Storage Systems troubleshooting for Onsite/Offsite customers; Smart Energy solutions troubleshooting for Onsite/Offsite customers;
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar system issues encountered in the installation and start-up of products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledgebase, and other sources of information available;
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors;
- Provide updates to the knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls;
- Document all activity in the ticketing system and other database software platforms;
- Use of troubleshooting tools;
- Take part in and fulfill all training activities required for the job, including e-learning online training, and hands-on;
- Maintain technical knowledge using a Learning management system (LMS).
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Permanent contract with an attractive salary;
- Private Medical care;
- Engagement bonuses every year;
- Hybrid working scheme;
- Career and growth opportunities in a solid and structured company;
- Multinational environment;
- Free fresh fruits, thè, and coffee every day;
- Professional initial and development training.