As TM Representative you will be working in the TM/ Production Department, reporting your tasks to the TM/ Production Director, while managing the company’s tools fleet in specific region, assessing tool conditions after runs, and controlling all spare parts for any tools in the territory.
- Comply always and fully with company’s requirements
- Be quality conscious (dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aim at getting things right first time).
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and safeguard company’s trade information.
- Respect and support fellow employees at all times.
- Respond to changes positively (technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations).
- Act in such a manner that company’s reputation is highly respected.
- Be results-oriented; alert others timely when a task may not produce the required result for company’s final product.
- Ensures optimum tools & equipment condition by conducting regular maintenance activities.
- Controls spare parts and maintains minimum stock quantity in the territory store.
- Participates in intra- and inter- departmental meetings.
- Controls tool movement to any project, ensures TM approval of tool movement prior to tool mobilization.
- Assesses tool condition after run either directly by examining the tool or indirectly based on tool condition report received from Operations.
- Submits tool condition reports to HO, requests spare parts if and as required.
- Advises TM on required tools, equipment and documentation improvement.
- Ensures efficient utilization of tools & equipment.
- Follow company’s Process Flow Charts and interact with other departments when required.
- Monitor and control tools fleet in whole territory.
- Control tool movement to any project.
- Control over tool conditions.
- Updates HOD immediately about any issue/requirement/necessity in the department.
- Maintains department tidy and implements daily housekeeping.
- Identify training requirements.
- Must be flexible with work hours & timings.
You should be:
- Fluent in Englishand native Italian
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Education: BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronics).
- Certifications mandatory: GMP training.
- Work Experience: Min 3 years in similar role tool and production related role, ideally in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Advance GMP training and implementation skills.
- Relative industries: Oil & Gas – Pipeline management; Automotive industry.
- Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Contributes to team and company success.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course.
- Training program.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Multisport card, fit -stop activities.
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.