Do you have a leader spirit? Do you have experience in business and people management? Are you great at understanding people’s needs? Make an amazing turn off your career and take the opportunity to work and live in Prague. Take it a step further.
- Managing, coaching and supporting Inside Sales reps in a Sales Operations environment.
- Responsible for a team of sales reps mapped to a small region within a large country, or a small area/country or aggregated one.
- Ability to build strong internal and customer focused relationships, and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment. Additionally, this position will need to drive business planning, forecasting accuracy, goal attainment and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Oversee sales forecasting and pipelines, quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Typically manages an average size team of 6 -16 inside sales reps and aligned to regions and/or segment areas.
- Monitor individual and team performance and manage the appropriate processes for development/results.
- Proven sales leadership track record, preferably technically competent with a good understanding of and experience in printing and supplies solution sales.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Must have a track record of and exhibit strong leadership skills, build strong teams, create and communicate a compelling vision for the organization, provide mentoring development and achieve significant results.
- 3 years of experience in inside sales/lead generation/marketing,
- 1 year of experience in people management /coaching,
- Proven sales experience in B2B within IT SW & HW is highly appreciated,
- Advanced English (verbal and written),
- Native speaker of one of the following languages is must: Russian/Czech/Polish,
- Ability to motivate, train and lead people,
- Good presentation and communication skills,
- Systematic and well organized,
- IT acumen,
- Competitive salary,
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- Bonuses according to the performance,
- Extensive training& development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.