Apply to work as a team Leader For Healthcare Project. You will be responsible Contributing to internal contest structure for individual and team-oriented initiatives to drive lead qualification and sales conversion performance.
- Working with Supervisor and regional sales teams to coach and mentor
successful ISR and Lead Gen reps.
- Keeping up to date on GE Healthcare products and benefits to ensure that ISRs
and Lead Gen agents build expertise on the product and therefore able to
present the relevant features based on customer needs.
- Constantly working with Supervisor and PM to ensure that quality results reflect
sales target achievement.
- Providing timely feedback to agents whether through shadowing or roleplay
- Partnering with Supervisor and local sales teams to develop coaching initiatives
for agents targeting their individual weaknesses.
- Contributing to internal contest structure for individual and team-oriented
initiatives to drive lead qualification and sales conversion performance
- Performing live monitoring of calls to identify non-conversion reasons and
behaviours to develop a coaching plan for agents.
- Developing internal training material specifically focused on developing our
agents’ sales skillset and up/cross-selling abilities (including product positioning
methodologies, uncovering customer’s needs, objection handling, closing the
business and upselling, workshops and exercises)
- Bachelor’s degree. Instead of a degree relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Excellent listening and communication of English skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to deliver training, conduct roleplays and provide feedback in 1:1 or
- Preferred qualifications
• 2 years of prior inside sales experience with strong knowledge of the healthcare
market needs competition and the latest industry news and trends.
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 109 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% covered by the
- Tasty coffee&tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments in the workplace
- Multisport card.
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English.
- Great referral bonus
- Game corners (ping pong, football), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non-smokers), and fully equipped kitchenettes.
- Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly.
- A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance.
- Close to public transport
- Fitness center and park nearby
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
- Extensive training and opportunity to develop your career within a multinational environment