- Support and follow up on all the activities required to deploy and run an application/service including requesting new VMs or Kubernetes instances, networking configurations, decommissioning of unused resources, etc
- Technical coordination with the software developers and other technical teams for the new release and the bug-fixing deliveries
- Check, validate, release and, when required, investigate the quality of the information provided by the different ITSM reporting tools (e.g. availability, capacity, problem management, etc.)
- Perform automatic packaging and deployment using CI/CD GitLab Pipelines
- Package (Windows MSI or Docker images) software for servers and/or desktop
You should have;
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Apache Webserver, MS IIS, Java
- Knowledge of XML and web services, SSL/TLS protocol
- Experience in packaging and release deployment including technical testing
- Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have the possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are fantastic communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.