Do you have a leader spirit? Do you have experience in business and people management? Are you great at understanding people’s needs? Make an amazing turn off your career and take the opportunity to work and live in Prague. Take it a step further.
- Drive team KPIs, including and not limited to
- HP country quota ($, coverage).
- Individual agents quota.
- Agents productivity.
- Participate in country HP Business planning exercise (Partner/Customer focus, Coverage considerations, Product/Promotional needs to grow business, etc.).
- Build, maintain & communicate a strong ambition for the business, team, and individuals.
- Ensure the right Process of Management & KPIs to drive the organization’s performance against sales goals, strategies & action-plans. Be accountable for results.
- Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals.
- Perform ongoing coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with the training department where needed in order to drive individual development.
- Deliver team communication in a motivational manner, build team energy.
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in a positive outcome.
- Be a role model and make sure everyone follows HP’s ethical rules.
- Drive the execution of the sales strategy (PPS portfolio, campaigns/initiatives/programs, target markets, partners & customers, sales coverage) through the right POM and KPIs.
- Drive the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, POM and KPIs.
- Assessment of team skills/motivation, identifying potential resource risks, flagging to HR / Management any anticipated hiring needs. Co-ordinate effectively with HR, to ensure the pipeline of candidates available to support new recruitment needs.
- Troubleshoot issues/escalations that affects people/team perf & constantly looking for new ways to evolve space, driving improvement in sales operation and performance.
- Support HP in sales tactics and action plan to anticipate partner/customer needs to pro-actively provide business recommendations.
- Constantly looks for new and better ways to drive sales operations and sales performance.
- Interlocks with HP EMEA, Sub-regions, and countries on a weekly basis.
- Manage, motivate and coach a team to overachieve quota.
- Build a true succession plan to allow individual growth within sales teams.
We are looking for someone who has;
- Strong analytics skills.
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into action plans. Report examples are: helicopter dashboard, funnel, Smart Quote and Lookup tool (connected to productivity metrics such as # calls / # touch/time spent on the phone)
- Strong communication skills, including communication at an executive level.
- Sales experience required.
- Previous experience as a supervisor and/or with HP.
- Advanced in English and a native speaker of one of the following languages: Slovak, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian, Croatian.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.