Our Client in 2019 was awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
The Solution Architect plays a key role in the pursuit of new business, working across all levels of the organization, understanding the requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions. This position evaluates and decides which technologies to use, work closely with developers to ensure proper implementation and a link between the needs of the organisation and the developers.
What you’ll do:
- Function as the key point of contact between solution delivery and deal pursuit – provide strong cross-functional knowledge to represent regional and local service delivery related functions (such as transition management, delivery management, quality, etc.) and pursuit (such as knowledge of deal life-cycle, business perspective)
- Responsible for crafting winning, deliverable solutions. Accountable to deal pursuit to ensure that proposed solutions offer a winning value proposition — plays a key role in the preparation of proposals. Need to understand current operational frameworks and how their solutions will be managed through and after the implementation. Accountable to service delivery to ensure solutions are deliverable and as standard as possible — plays a key role to ensure delivery risks are managed/highlighted and appropriate internal reviews/sign-offs take place.
- With an overall solution in mind, the Solution Architect will research, evaluate and select technology and infrastructure products, analyse functionality and features, assesses cost benefit factors and budgetary/resource impacts, impacts/risks to customer organization, security and users, investigates compatibility with the existing operating environment selects products for evaluation, determines evaluation criteria and recommends final selection.
- Assess and evaluate new emerging products and works with corporate EA team and customers to ensure that the product adheres to establish standards, policies and guidelines
- Adhere to standard solution architecture methodology (such as ensuring appropriate reviews/sign-offs with solution delivery management)
- Accountable for analysing IT environment — conducting a company-wide current state / needs analysis
- Responsible to lead the due diligence phase of a pursuit and to validate and revise the solution as necessary
What you’ll need:
- Degree in engineering, computer science or related fields
- Min 8 years work experience
- Min 3 year Experience in Solution Architect position
- Min 2 year experience in working in regional/global teams
- Process strong business acumen: Understand capital and operational expenses and consider each as they create their solution
- Strong communication skills across all levels. Able to communicate complex, technical concepts to all levels. Able to mediate opposing viewpoints
- Good command of the English language
- Resourceful and able to start on project work with ambiguous and incomplete information
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise business processes and IT systems (e.g., ERP, CRM)
- Strong understanding of technology, particularly as related to ERP software and hardware, SOA
- Strong leadership skills and proven leadership experience — high level of drive, initiative; assertive
- Strong customer management skills
- Good experience in leading and successfully completing moderately complex projects — with experience in scoping and planning —scheduling, financials, resources, deliverables
- Ability to lead and manage chance successfully
What can you expect from us?
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow