Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Solaris/Linux Administrator with knowledge of Linux infrastructure who wants to join our team for one of the biggest companies from the energetic sector. This job offer is for professionals, who have skills, knowledge, and experience in Solaris and Linux administration.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in building and managing Linux servers
- Good knowledge of the Solaris operating system
- Knowledge of automation and management tools (Ansible, Red Hat Satellite)
- Experience in VMWare infrastructure required to deploy and manage Linux servers;
- Good Knowledge of LVM, NFS, automount, and storage management;
- Fluent in English;
- Min. 3 years of experience;
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS / Azure);
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated (bash, python, pearl).
What duties will help you grow?
- Performing daily activities such as hosts building, automation, servers configuration, technical issues solving,
- Planning, coordinating, and performing changes with other 3rd line teams,
- Participating in many interesting and challenging projects.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA, or customer care.
• You will have the possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and the world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of a Flexible Work Policy, which includes work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package, and more.
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.