Our client is seeking a Field Applications Engineer based in Poland to be a member of our technical sales team responsible for pre-sales technical support, installer ramp with our new Ensemble technology and new product field deployments.
The client is is one of the fastest growing inverter companies in the world. The company makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe – increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Their microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
- Support the Sales Organization with Product’s Technical Expertise.
- Provide clear Customer Technical Requirements feedback to Product Management and Product Development Teams.
- Execute customer-facing Technical Product Adoption programs.
- Provide onsite and remote commissioning training and support for install partners for solar electric and energy storage systems
- Execute customer-facing New Product Introduction (NPI) field activities.
- Develop and deliver documentation such as: design guides, line diagrams, standard BOMs, technical briefs, best practices, and training.
- Engage in specialized System Designs support activities.
- Coordinate and execute field testing and feedback collection for new hardware and software.
- Close cooperation and alignment with Customer Support and Field Services to deliver a best-in-class Customer Support Experience.
- Degree qualified or equivalent OR qualified/experienced electrician.
- Practical and hands-on experience and expertise with distributed solar electric, energy storage and energy management applications
- Several years working for a company developing and delivering products and system solutions.
- Several years of exposure to design, engineering, and construction of residential solar electric and energy storage systems
- Detailed understanding of PV and energy storage system performance and economic modelling
- Strong expertise, knowledge and hands-on skills troubleshooting electrical systems and data networks using tools such as multi-meters, power quality analysers, data acquisition etc.
- Strong knowledge of local electrical and system regulatory codes for PV and energy storage installations.
- Experience in the use and implementation of inverters/converters, DC & AC systems and component interconnection methods between PV and energy storage systems and the grid including advanced grid functions.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, domestically and at times internationally as needed.
- Experience working remotely with strong self-management and interpersonal skills and proven record of establishing and maintaining working relationships with customers, peers, and managers.