Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? Apply now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
In the first 6 months, there will be a training period. During that time, it is required that the candidate works continuously onsite in Hamlar, traveling at home only at the weekends, no remote work possible. After the initial training, the resource will be involved in the projects, with a typical duration of about half a year: half of the time the candidate will work at the site of the final customer, while the remaining half of the time the candidate will work at Hamlar site.
For the period of work at the final customer, the policy for travels back to home will be:
- Every 6 weeks if the final customer is more than 2000 km away,
- Every 4 weeks if the final customer is more than 800 km away,
- Every 3 weeks if the final customer is less than 800 km away,
For the period of work onsite at Hamlar, the policy will be:
- The candidate works three weeks continuously at Hamlar site,
- After every three weeks of work onsite, the candidate can work one week remotely,
Our customer requires a candidate that is able to work in the above-described working modus for up to 2 years.
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- C#\.NET 4.0+
- WCF and PPISM library for WPF applications
- MVVM pattern
The following technical requirements are a plus which will be considered a valuable element for the evaluation:
- MongoDB or other databases,
- OPC – Open Platform Communications,
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies,
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork skills,
- Caring for high-quality work,
- Good command of the English language,
You will have;
- Employment contract,
- Remuneration adequate to the skill level,
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil,
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Lab camp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training,
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability,
- The gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects,
- Ability to participate in English and Italian lessons,
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.