Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 2 Years of help desk support experience assisting both remote and onsite users with software or hardware related issues
- Must be articulate and clearly communicate in the requested language- Spanish.
- Knowledge on ITSM processes like Incident, problem, request and knowledge management.
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast-moving team, must be able to work on various shift, must be knowledgeable in O365, Network and have a troubleshooting mindset (browsers, VPN, Connectivity, passwords, Internet)
- Nice to have: knowledge in Windows OS (10), printers, desktops, TeamViewer, AD, Citrix, mobile devices (IOS, Android), ServiceNow, Telephony tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage service Incidents/requests from report to resolution for Software, hardware, and mobile device issues.
- Provide support and services to users, seeking to resolve as many calls as possible, receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve end user help requests, triage requests to ensure accurate transfers and escalation, per service level agreements (SLA)
- Track open tickets and monitor ticket progress per SLA, close ticket items when resolve, perform Major Incident Management process in accordance with Securitas standards (initiating process, call coordination, escalation, communication, call closeout), provide a positive experience to clients through meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and engendering confidence that requests will be resolved
- Ensures continuous collaboration with IT Operations Management L2/L3 teams, obtain and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s business functions, work processes and systems, keeps abreast of industry trends and technologies
- Must be a team player with a proactive, positive “can do” attitude and a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and in fast-paced environment
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.