As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will spend 80% of the time spend at outbound sales and 20% inbound sales in the attempt to developing relationship and negotiating projects and designs and eventually contracts.The Senior Sales Specialist is reporting to the Internal Sales Manager. The role has no direct reports but work closely together with outside Sales in delivering support to key customers. Developing the business further for the entire assigned account base. At the same time you will be carrying out a key account management of the accounts and consistently growing sales and profit within a set of assigned accounts on a quarterly basis while supporting the outside sales team’s assigned accounts ensuring we have 100% support to our top assigned accounts.
- Deliver quarter by quarter sales & margin growth in line with agreed targets for the assigned group of accounts.
- Identify and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities in line with expected timescales and growth targets.
- Identify and convert design of new projects and follow the designs into production.
- Identify key competitor account opportunities and formulate plans to deliver and convert significant wins, ensuring maximum
profitability from right product and services mix.
- Responsible for all commercial elements of the owned accounts through business analysis and business planning.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, QBR’s and any further documentation, with support of Operations,
Legal and Finance teams, following internal procedure.
- Responsible for managing new agreement roll-outs, marketing plans and mobilisation support activity to rapidly convert the
business opportunity with support of Marketing and the quote and technical functions.
- Collaborate with Outside the Sales Account Manager for the accounts to whom you are assigned to support and ensure
efficiency and support to our top Key accounts.
- Collaborate with technical and quotes team to enable design wins and where needed quote, negotiate to secure orders.
- Collaborate with legal and finance to drive sales using agreements / contracts and tenders.
- Collaboration with Marketing to drive specific product sales in the assigned account base.
- Collaborate with Central functions to deliver on customer promise.
- Fluent in Polish.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in sales or similar area.
- Being able to independently manage the work.
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality.
- Minimum 2 years sales direct sales experience
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Fluent in the local langue where the inside account manager work plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Minimum 3 years education following basic school.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training with the Business and Sales Department.
- Vacations as per Country’s law.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.