Our Client is owning operations in Beijing, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, India and Singapore, is a IP/IT service integrated platform that aims to serve the telecom operators worldwide. Now opening a new hub in CEE between Poland and Czech Republic.
- Responding to support requests on a daily basis
- Performing analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex hardware and software
problems for customers
- Answering questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage of assigned products.
- Providing support of installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, and so on.
- Coaching and mentoring junior agents, providing guidance to agents on Performance Improvement Plans
- Monitoring agent status and ensuring their productivity
- Recording and documentation of activities in an IT service management system
- 3 + years of experience in IT Service, at least 1 years working at Service or Help Desk handling a variety of requests for multiple clients
- 1 year + experience of Linux operating systems and network configurations
- 1 year + experience of server hardware technologies, including CPU/ RAID/RAM /NICs /DIMMS.
- Ability to troubleshoot network related issues independently
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to direct other team members and train others
- Highly competent communication and documentation skills
- Fluent in English and German