The recruitment process for this position is conducted online.
You will be the first point of contact for the B2B users to propose appropriate solutions to end-user issues in line with the client Desk objectives.
What do you need to start?
- 1 year of experience in Technical support/contact center/customer support.
- Fluency in Swedish and English and your passion for people.
What duties will help you grow?
- Respond to queries from all calls, portal, emails, chats
- Become familiar with each client and their respective applications/ processes
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly-used software, hardware, and other equipment
- Follow standard service desk operating procedures by accurately logging all service desk tickets using the defined tracking software
- Manage all queries or escalate if not resolved as per the defined helpdesk policies and framework
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Pass on any feedback, suggestions, or escalations by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest improvements on processes, procedures, etc.
What have we prepared for you?
- Relocation package with cost reimbursement and 1-month accommodation.
- Quarterly bonuses according to Performance.
- Life insurance for you and optionally for your family.
- Voluntary pension fund.
- Medical services for you and your family.
- Multisport card.
- A social fund that can be used for holiday allowance, kindergartens, etc
- Cafeteria System.
- Internal events and contests.
- Rewards & recognition points system.