We are looking for someone to work for our client as a Senior HR Process Specialist.
You will be working in an international environment where your willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Strong process knowledge in remuneration/compensation/pre-payroll/workforce administration
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design project
- Strong client management and team management skills
- Experience in managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, promotions, relocations, separations, Remuneration etc.
System data entry experience (Workday, Salesforce (good to have); SAP SuccessFactors, Taleo, etc.)
- Handle employee requests according to the project deadlines – Handle complex problems raised by clients and provide a solution
- Handle client communication and client Reporting
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and very good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills
- Manage client engagement.
- Interaction with Client daily via phone, chat and email, work on resolving HR-related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments to meet contractual thresholds
- Respond to client’s queries & escalations accurately (via phone, live chat, email and case management system)
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. Talent development, Mobility, Workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, HR helpdesk, remuneration, etc.)
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and across teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Liaison with third parties, vendors and multiple stakeholders
- Resolving errors, escalations and issues on time
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Working in a close-knit team and in a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of expert or leader competencies,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- With an attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Annual family picnic,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.