The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in O2C/Cash Application area
- Fluent command of French and intermediate knowledge of English
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Handling complex cash application transactions, deductions and customer account clearing activities – monitoring the overall process performance and accounts quality
- Tracking cash collection targets and advising on potential and significant deviation to escalate it properly
- Ensuring discounts and disputed items are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with process
- Escalating any issue with the bank statement which may affect to the collection process: missing files, interface error messages, etc.
- Acting as a key contact point for the company clients to resolve queries or issues and handling trouble shooting activities.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.