- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the client’s Accounts Receivable portfolio and ensuring the delivery of a high quality, customer-focused service
- Applying fundamental collection techniques and adjusting collection strategies to the requirement of the portfolio
- Negotiating and implementing payment solutions with clients
- Developing strategies and solutions for problematic customers
- Regularly assessing all credit management controls and procedures for change and improvement
- Previous experience in the Credit and Collections area
- Fluent command of German and intermediate knowledge of English
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.