- Managing of own Client portfolio as per Collection strategy
- Contacting the clients (e-mail and/or phone) to obtain information about the payment status
- Dealing with disputed invoices cooperating with Account Managers and Project Managers
- Taking actions in order to achieve cash collections targets, monitoring aging of receivable invoices
- Reporting on collection activity and target realization status to Business stakeholders
- Very good command of Dutch (level C1+, very good writing and speaking skills)
- Good knowledge of English (level B2+)
- Proven experience in customer service/collection or similar area
- Finance & Accounting background would be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Comfortable working with targets
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.