**Recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
We are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team specializing in BUYER processes and to help build this new team from the very beginning.
Who are we looking for?
- Language skills – English C1
- Experience in negotiations, building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Purchasing and contract management experience (min. 5 years)
- Project management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
What will you do?
- Sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials and services to meet the Client’s operational requirements.
- Provide guidelines, share best practices on how to purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Contract management: be actively present in each phase of the contract lifetime. Monitor, execute commercial, negotiate commercial aspects of contract: prices, payment terms, terms and conditions, terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Monitor preparation of purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements as well as Client quality requirements
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- There are offices in great locations, a car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.