Do you want to have an opportunity to develop and create a career path in IT industry? Apply now and join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working in a flexible organization as Senior Backend Engineer without formalized hierarchies.
You will guide and engage in the enginerring design and development of the high level quality(in terms of the performance, security and scale) APIs. You build and maintain the service architecture that interacts flawlessly with the front-end stack to communicate the data to our date layer and business partner APIs. Moreover, you cooperate and help to define the evolution and progress of the backend architecture while closely working the trade-offs.
Additionally, you will architect, develop and drive improvements to our evolving backend infrastructure that have a direct impact on engagement and customer satisfaction.
The following technical requirements are mandatory:
- Advanced programming skills in Python
- 5+ years of engineering experience (proven track record of building web applications or services required)
- Experience in technical team lead and have driven the design on data based applications.
- Familiarity with Django and Django REST Framework.
- Strong DB design skills
- Experience influencing technical strategy, proactively identifying and resolving technical issues before escalation is required
The following personal attitudes are generally required to become part of our team:
- Strong internal motivation to learn, willingness to improve skills and work with new technologies
- Caring for high-quality work
- Good command of the English language.
You will have;
- Salary between: 230.000 – 280.000 PLN gross/year (20.000 – 23 000 PLN gross/month) based on experience (B2B contract)
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil,
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Lab camp (events frequently organized by the company to create connections all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training,
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability,
- The gradual development of technical and analytical skills through work in exciting projects,
- Extra advantages like Private Health Insurance, Multisport Card, free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruit in the office
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies.
- Modern office located in Katowice
- Flexible working hours (with a possibility of remote work)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.