Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong SAP experience? Apply now and join a multinational IT company in Poland.
As an SAP Basis Consultant, you will handle the SAP Enterprise landscape in all aspects of support (projects, automation, consultation, upgrades, troubleshooting, changes).
You will be responsible to understand of UNIX shell scripting, performance tuning, change & transport management, support packs & support stacks.
Also, you are going to be responsible with Unicode & Non-Unicode system, Kernel Upgrade, System Refresh/Copy and steps involved, client copies. STMS configuration.
CTS+ configuration, Oracle Admin(BR Tools, table space management), Oracle & Application upgrades(ERP, BW, EP, SCM, SRM), support Pack and Addon upgrades, SAP release upgrade, different types of version upgrade (new version / EHP), System restore/recovery, system copy, Oracle upgrade, and bundle patch, HANA SPS upgrade will be your responsibilities.
We are looking someone with an analytical and methodical approach for problem-solving, who has self-motivation and ability to work within a team or autonomously and able to work under stress and to meet tight deadlines.
You should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Excellent work organization and at least 1 year of experience with SAP Basis should be one of your feature for this position.
Also, Linux systems administration experience and database administration experience are the requirements.
We are offering you relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation. Also;
- You will work in a multinational, stable company and you will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, the opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, VMware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.