SAP Basis Consultant
Full-time – Katowice, Krakow, Opole – Poland
Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong SAP experience? Apply Now and join a multinational IT company in Poland!
- The SAP Basis Consultant will manage SAP Enterprise landscape in all aspects of support (projects, automation, consultation, upgrades, troubleshooting, changes).
- Understanding of unix shell scritping.
- Performance tuning
- Change & Transport Management
- Support Packs & Support Stacks
- Unicode & Non-unicode system
- Kernel Upgrade
- System Refresh/Copy and steps involved
- Client copies
- STMS configuration, CTS+ configuration
- Oracle Admin(BRTools, tablespace management)
- Oracle & Application upgrades( ERP, BW, EP, SCM, SRM )
- Support Pack and Addon upgrades
- SAP release upgrade
- Different types of version upgrade (new version / EHP )
- System restore/recovery
- System copy
- Oracle upgrade and bundle patch
- HANA SPS upgrade
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivation and able to work within a team or autonomously
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- At least 1 year of experience with SAP Basis
- Excellent work organization
- Linux systems administration experience
- Database administration experience
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings.