Do you speak English fluently? Are you a master in problem-solving? Apply now and join a multinational IT company in Poland.
The administrator would attend to all problems reported/encountered and resolve them. Monitoring scripts keep checking the systems and automatically create tickets based on the system events. The tickets also come with work instructions to aid the administrator.
You will be monitoring the tablespace sizes, maintaining of archive logs, monitoring the optimizer statistics. You will analyze errors reported and take necessary action when required and consistency checks of database & tables.
Also; database backup and schedule periodic back-ups will be some of your responsibilities.
You should have an analytical and methodical approach for problem-solving. Also, we are looking for someone who;
- Has self-motivation and ability to work within a team or autonomously,
- Is able to work under stress and to meet tight deadlines,
- Is fluent English, both written and spoken,
- Has at least 1 year of experience with SAP Basis,
- Has excellent work organization,
- Has Linux systems administration experience and database administration experience.
We are offering you a relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in the multinational, stable company.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.