Are you willing to get a strong experience in international sales & business development? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague? We are providing outsourced inside sales services to major IT trendsetters in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
- Deep understanding of how the various product licensing use rights and Microsoft Licensing Agreements work together,
- Work within a fast-paced team atmosphere to help assure timely and quality responses to a wide variety of licensing and product information inquiries,
- Will be expected to continually engage in on-demand and self-paced training to expand and strengthen product, licensing and program knowledge,
- Conduct account specific license compliance checks,
- Identify shortfall and growth opportunities (upsell, cross-sell opportunities),
- Ensure the Licensing solution meets customer needs by creating and proposing Volume Licensing solutions to Microsoft’s customers,
- Create account specific deployment and consumption plans,
- Analyze data related to digital technology asset lifecycles and related processes,
- Analyze remediation of digital technology asset-related risks and progress of optimization activity,
- Gather data on and provide analysis of activities and that have an impact on the value, cost, and risk of digital technology asset lifecycles,
- Assist the customers in developing effective SAM strategies, policy, approaches, and practices across the full range of digital technology.
You should have;
- University degree or equivalent professional experience,
- Field of study: Business, Management, Finance, IT or Commercial sales,
- Interest in IT Business,
- Fluency in English,
- A plus to have one of the following Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification: SAM Core (70-713), Volume Licensing (74-678), Cloud Fundamentals (98-369), Mobility and Devices Fundamentals (98-368), Security Fundamentals (98-367),
- Strong analytical skills are required,
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications,
- Detailed orientated,
- Possess the ability to work independently with structure,
- Strategic, long-term thinker, able to analyze data to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
You will have;
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure,
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- Extensive training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes,
- Workplace-based in Prague,
- Package of benefits: Meal vouchers, Multisport card, fruits delivery on a daily basis, Fit-Stop, Language courses,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.