The general goal of the position is to successfully manage sales and orders from partners and customers and ensure they receive best-in-class customer service.
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Respond calls and e-mails from Partners and End Customers according to SLA/KPI/applicable process
- Successfully manage order backlog in ERP system (Oracle) and manage leads/opportunities in the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Send order-related documents to the Partners as specified in SLA/KPI
- Ensure correct order pricing and securing necessary approvals for order management exceptions follow up with Partners about payments in a timely manner, control credit limit status
- Support Shipping/Logistics department for on time delivery by providing precise updates
- At least B2 level of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Customer service skills;
- 1-2 years’ experience in Order Management / Processing will be a valuable asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.