We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
Would you like to start your international career?
- want to have daily contact with the Dutch language
- are open to working with clients
- speak Dutch and English at least at B2 level
You are going to contact clients daily (phone and e-mail) and ensure that payments are taken smoothly and in a timely manner. You will ensure on-time order closure and invoicing and resolve customer’s complaints. We want you to prepare financial documents, reports and support Shipping/Logistics department for on-time delivery by providing precise-updates.
We are offering you to work in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere. Also;
- Development of expert or leader competencies
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- Training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) You will choose what you want. There will be bicycle parking and carpooling. Integration events, joint celebrations, and an annual picnic will be time to time.
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We will provide you disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations and private medical care for you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.