As a Sales Support and Order Fulfillment Junior Specialist, you will be a point of contact for a number of Partners and a Sales Manager as well as for end customers interested in buying solar panels. The general goal of the position is to successfully manage orders from Partners, qualify end customers’ solar projects and ensure that they receive best-in-class customer service.
- Successfully communicate by phone and email with Partners to coordinate all order-related actions (confirm shipping instructions with Partners, keep them informed about the order status, deal with logistics, sales managers, finance, etc. to address Partners’ requests and issues)
- Provide support to Partners for all order management matters and guide them on the on-line ordering platform
- Monitor your Partners’ accounts and alert about possible issues to mitigate the risk of late deliveries
- Take ownership of delivery-related problems by escalating to appropriate departments and keeping the Partner up to date (e.g. exchanging of units damaged in transport, late deliveries, etc.)
- Contact end customers after they register on the website to determine their needs and a solution we can offer
- Assign the right Partner to assist with end customers’ PV projects
- Document properly all order-related information in the ERP system to assure compliance with audit requirements
- Deliver service with solution-oriented attitude and work with the continuous improvement spir
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch (C1/C2)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Work near the center of Katowice,
- Attractive salary,
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.