Are you an outstanding communicator? Are you a great listener, too? If your ideal job includes communicating with a lot of different people, don’t waste your time and start your work adventure in Krakow now.
You will be responsible;
- Provide support, from the moment of receiving an order, and help with any upcoming inquiries, until the successful closure.
- To make sure any new and declining customers do know about our new products and services.
- You will find opportunities from leads and work with those in collaboration with the support teams; technical, quote and the Assigned Sales Teams for following up potential designs and opportunities.
- Internal communication with various departments in the United Kingdom
You should be;
- Fluent in Czech / Slovak language (native or C2 level) and in English.
- Great communicator, social intelligence, winning mentality.
- Proven experience in sales or direct sales experience.
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Fluent in the local language where the inside account manager works plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Demonstrates change agility, resiliency, drive for results and customer focus
- Ability to collaborate and connect with others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
We are offering you;
- Workplace near the center of Krakow,
- Attractive salary,
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.