As Sales Operations Analyst & Growth Manager you will work closely with sales and marketing to provide key insights into individual and company performance in a hyper-growth environment. You will ensure that the organization is enabled with the analytical insights, tools, and skills needed to succeed and achieve business goals. You will own reporting to sales and marketing management in addition to the board.
Who you are:
- You are a rational critical thinker that is able to systematically approach all operational aspects of the sales function (sales funnel, people, technology, process).
- You are a data driven highly analytical person.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- You speak both English & (German is an asset) fluently and enjoy the fast paced startup environment. You will enjoy variety in your job and have a breadth of responsibilities.
- You are eager to constantly learn new things.
- You are extremely passionate about what you do and have an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for innovative ways to drive growth.
- You enjoy being autonomous and flourish in a flat-structure business environment.
What you will do
- Be responsible for running and evolving sales technologies such as CRM & dialler systems
- Designing and optimising the sales funnel from first contact through to recurring sales
- Understanding of the sales barriers and opportunities
- Analysing team performance to understand where inefficiencies and opportunities lie
- Optimize sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements
- Be responsible for selecting, implementing and updating, the software used by the sales team (this should include the CRM, lead generation prospecting tools and proposal generation etc.)
- Executing business process improvements
- Optimizing lead scoring to ensure the right people are contacted at the right time
- Improving sales team productivity through automation and process improvement
- Use business intelligence software tools to create reports and dashboards to glean actionable insights
- Produce sales forecasts by salesperson at the product level to analyze the pipeline
- Identify and support the effective behavior of our highest performers, and help others to achieve/mirror similar effective behavior
- Work with the sales team to develop tools and reports to assist them in the selling process
- Support sales and marketing management in evaluating changes to organization or programs
- 3 years plus operational experience
- Experience managing CRM data & dialler systems (pipedrive & vicidial preferable but not essential)
- Proven track record of identifying operational inefficiencies and delivering optimisations that boost the bottom line
- Excellent excel skills, numerical reasoning, and modeling skills (Minimum: ability to cross reference tables through index matching, lookups, etc. and proficient in running pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Managing and executing technical requirements
- Nice to have – SQL
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Drive & discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
- Mental agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail
- Autonomy and Initiative – Don’t wait to be told what to do, but recognize and act on needs of the business
- Growth – assess the current status, propose and implement a growth strategy based on KPIs and sales team monitoring
About the Client
Founded in 2019, headquartered in Amsterdam, with a team spread all across Europe, the client has built one of the most exciting digital advertising portals. With hundreds of thousands of monthly users, over 200% growth this year already, and some of the best industry experts across SEO, analytics & software development we are looking to transform antiquated industries with the best marketplace technology and a disruptive business model.