Are you fluent in English? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague!
You will be responsible for defining & recommending the appropriate strategy to achieve growth and productivity. Also, you will;
- Execute on targets in cooperation with HP to ensure solid Sales achievement.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify bottlenecks and determine business growth potential
- Build strong working relationships with HP EMEA partners and country
- Provide performance statistics and reporting to HP as required.
- Review and ensure the maintenance of optimum resource levels necessary for the delivery of the agreed service, including staff, spares, equipment, and tools.
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly business review with HP senior management
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively.
- Motivate sales force to excel and overachieve total targets set for the hub.
- Closely collaborate with supervisors to ensure team targets are reached.
- Coach to design and implement quarterly training plans to improve employees’ skills.
- Hold regular team meetings and ensure regular communication.
- Have an understanding of agents’ daily activities.
- Ensure that performance issues are addressed to the right channels.
- Communicate with on-site staff via meetings and ad-hoc briefings.
You should have skills and previous experience in;
- Strong sales experience with proven track records.
- People management skills – interpersonal skills, appraisal skills, interviewing skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent decision making/problem-solving skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in the English language
- Educated at Bachelor degree level or above.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Willing to work in a competitive environment and to focus and commit to achieving targets
- Ability to implement and manage change.
- Ability to be self-employed, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
It would be good if you have;
- Additional CEE language skills (i.e. Czech, Polish or Russian)
- Previous experience in an international environment.
- Business insight and understanding of commercial business.
- Management experience within the outsourced service delivery environment.
We are offering quarterly bonuses based on performance. Also;
- 25 days of holiday,
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month,
- Free language courses and multisport card,
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment,
- Attractive relocation package which contains airplane tickets, transportation from the airport and up to 2 weeks of free accommodation,
- Great referral bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.