Are you a native speaker of Czech, Slovak, Polish or Hungarian? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague.
- Define & recommend the appropriate strategy to achieve growth and productivity,
- Analyze sales statistics to identify bottlenecks and determine business growth potential,
- Review and ensure the maintenance of optimum resource levels necessary for the delivery of the agreed service, including staff, spares, equipment, and tools,
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively,
- Motivate sales force to excel and overachieve total targets set for a hub,
- Supervisors to ensure team targets are reached,
- Coaches to design and implement quarterly training plans to improve employees’ skills,
- Hold regular team meetings and ensure regular communication,
- Have an understanding of agents’ daily activities,
- Ensure that performance issues are addressed to the right channels,
- Communicate with on-site staff via meetings and ad-hoc briefings,
- Skills and previous experience,
- Strong sales experience with proven track records,
- People management skills – interpersonal skills, appraisal skills, interviewing skills,
- Excellent communication skills at all levels,
- Excellent decision making/problem-solving skills,
- Influencing and negotiation skills,
- Fluency in English language and a native speaker of Czech, Slovak, Polish or Hungarian,
- Educated at Bachelor degree level or above,
- Willing to work in a competitive environment and to focus and contribute to achieving targets;
- Ability to implement and manage change;
- Ability to be self-employed, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Considered a plus
- Previous experience in an international environment;
- Business insight and understanding of commercial business;
- Management experience within the outsourced service delivery environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.