Our client’s sales team is enthusiastic, results-driven individuals with a positive attitude towards helping provide a first-class service every time! With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides itself and the exceptional consulting and training services they offer.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in Sales, Contact Centre / Business Centre, and face-to-face customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of German (Native/C1) and English;
- Excellent telephone manners and writing skills to be able to connect with the customer to promote and offer solutions quickly;
- Knowledge of Computer – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Passionate about learning new things is key!;
- Work permit required for European Union or comparable.
What will you do?
- Searching and approaching target companies to promote consulting and training services;
- Managing and growing business and increasing clients engagement and loyalty in line with growth targets;
- Sending emails in order to present the services;
- Taking part in introductory video calls to explain the services;
- Collecting the training and consulting needs of clients;
- Preparing the business proposal and quote for services;
- Implementing cross-selling initiatives to present additional services to the client companies;
- Managing the negotiations with clients and prospects;
- Searching for trainers in line with the client’s project needs.
What do we offer?
- Employment contract;
- Laptop and Mobile Phone;
- Company events 2/3 times a year;
- Hard, Soft Skills, and languages training courses;
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.