Are you a native Hungarian speaker? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague!
- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
- Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective call handling by:
– successfully solving customer issues and challenges
– developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
– developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
– communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers”
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status.
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales;
- Eligible to work in EU;
- Native speaker of Hungarian;
- High level of communication skills (phone manners);
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills;
- Self-motivated and driven;
- Previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system.
- Daily food voucher
- 25 Days of Holiday
- Professional growth opportunities
- Free language courses
- Health Insurance
- Multisport Card