Are you a native Estonian speaker? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a diverse team in Prague!
- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and programs for campaigns in high-level territory plan.
- Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective call handling by:
- You successfully solving customer issues and challenges
- Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of campaigns and Microsoft product knowledge
- Communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers”
- You are going to recognize when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately supply to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- You should understand licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status.
- Your ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities.
Are you native Estonian speaker and eligible to work in EU? Are you self-motivated and driven? We are looking for candidate who has university degree or high school with a previous first professional experience in sales and customer service experience is a plus. We are looking high level of interpersonal skills, persuading, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Competitive salary + attractive bonus system.
- Daily food voucher
- 25 Days of Holiday
- Professional development opportunities
- Free language courses
- Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.