Are you a native Azerbaijanian speaker? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague!
You will successfully identify priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan. You will handle a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.) You will demonstrate effective call handling by:
- Successfully solving customer issues and challenges
- Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
- Developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
- Communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers”
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately contribute to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status.
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities.
You should have a university degree or high school with a previous first professional experience in sales, eligible to work in EU, native speaker of Azerbaijani; high level of communication skills (phone manners), persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills, self-motivated and driven; previous experience in Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
We are offering you a competitive salary + attractive Bonus system, daily food voucher,25 Days of Holiday, Professional growth opportunities, free language courses, health insurance, multisport card.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.