Are you a sales agent and would you like to expand your client’s portfolio? Our client an Italian company operating in the Sicilian agri-food sector and in the processing and export of Citrus fruit is looking for a sales agent for the Polish market. As a Sales Agent Representative you will use the resource in the maintenance and acquisition of new customers in Poland.
- Promote and sell products to new or already acquired customers.
- Identify and acquire new customers.
- Present to new customers the advantages and uses of the goods supplied by the company represented.
- Manage customer relationships for all stages of the sales cycle.
- Make estimates, evaluate terms of agreements, guarantees and delivery dates.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Monitor sales volume and margins by reviewing sales reports.
- Resolve customer complaints by examining problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to the Sales Manager.
- Develop solid relationships with important customers to maintain a high level of service and customer loyalty.
- Prepare and send activity reports and results to Sales Managers.
- Fluent Polish and Italian.
- Knowledge of English is considered as a plus.
- Knowledge of the entrepreneurial fabric and large-scale distribution in Poland.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent organizational, operational and planning skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- At least 2+ years of experience in commercial representation roles towards Large-Scale Distribution or similar.
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training with the Business and Sales Department.
- Vacations as per Country’s law.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.