Are you enthusiastic, results driven individual with a positive attitude to customer service, if yes, we want you to join our team and help provide our customers with a first class service on every interaction, whether a call/quote or general support? With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides themselves on the products and exceptional service they offer.
• This is a fast-paced environment where you as a “people person” with a “flair to deliver for the customer” can take ownership of the call and truly make a difference.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to know anything about electronics! Your customer service and ability to cross sell, up-sell and a passion for learning is key. You can learn everything you need to be successful in the job.
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and/or sales environment
- Ability to cross-sell and link sell and connect with the customer to promote opportunities
- Computer Savvy – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to learn quickly
- Sound knowledge of the web and browsing to find results
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Experience of using bespoke in-house systems, Salesforce and/or
- Orbit would be a bonus but not essential, the passion for learning new things is key!
- Being a native Estonian speaker
• In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, we offer additional benefits which will be outlined as we progress through the interview process.