Are you a customer focused, hardworking individual with a passion for problem-solving and providing the best customer support. If your ideal job includes communicating with a lot of different people, don’t waste your time and start your work adventure in Krakow now.
- Your main task is to provide support, from the moment of receiving an order and help with any upcoming enquiries, until the successful closure. Additionally, you will be communicating with various departments in the United Kingdom.
- Fluency in Polish language (native or B1/B2 level) and in English.
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality.
- Proven experience in sales / direct sales experience.
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Fluent in the local language where the inside account manager works plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Demonstrates change agility, resiliency, drive for results and customer focus.
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment.
- Work near the center of Krakow,
- Attractive salary,
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.